SUPERSTITION Guitar Lesson
Video not showing? Try
This DVD is fully legally licensed and sync rights for all songs have been purchased from EMI publishing.
Crescent Ridge Publishing Announces a Very Special DVD Release…
“How to Play the Music of Stevie Wonder – Arrangements for Solo Fingerstyle Guitar” taught by Adam Rafferty is available for pre-release sale!
Learn “Superstition”, “I Wish”, “Overjoyed” and “Sir Duke” note for note – in the comfort of your own home.
Here’s what You’ll get…
– 110 minute DVD with performances and in depth lessons for “Superstition”, “Overjoyed”, “I Wish” and “Sir Duke”
– Move by move, note for note explanations of the arrangements
– Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
– A 30 page booklet with complete tablature and notation
– Easy to undserstand explantions of “pop”, “click” and “slap” techniques
– Explanations of walking basslines, harp like chords and groove techniques
– Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
To receive Free Tablature via Adam’s “Acoustic Guitar Mastery Newsletter”