Bass Guitar Lessons near me
Limited to six students. Ten weekly one-hour sessions. $319.00 OR three monthly payments of $106.33.
Fortune favors the bold; sign up today!
- What Our Student are Saying About Katty -
- It's so nice to come to a place where there are such welcoming people to help me learn guitar and remember why I love music.
Jensen, Fashion Designer
- I would recommend anyone to come here because you have so much fun learning to play the guitar. It's a very friendly atmosphere-I just keep coming back.
Jackie, Legal Secretary
- I think I learned more in 10 weeks at NYC Guitar School than I did in an entire year of trying on my own.
Brad, Media Relations
- There are lots of places where you can find great guitarists, there are lots of places you can find great teachers, but these are awesome guitarists who love to teach.
Janine, Public Relations
- These are the first classes in my life that I look forward to all week!
- Awesome Experience!
Harvey, Technology Consultant
- The school rocks...it's a lot of fun!
- I really like the staff. The staff is the friendliest I've seen in 12 years of advanced education.
- It's fantastic. It's changed my life, actually. Probably the best thing that's happened to me in New York is finding this school.
Premal, Project Manager
- This is one of the happiest and most fulfilling aspects of my life!
Cynthia, Self Employed
- After failing with uninspired private lessons, my Absolute Beginners group got me through the first ten weeks, and the next ten, and the next ten...NYC Guitar School rocks!